Monday, September 26, 2016

WIP - Patio Pavers Quilt

Still can't remember the magazine I got this out of. As of right now I'm about halfway through.
I have two of the long panels quilted and am starting on the third. It's been a slow process because of distractions and also how much I'm quilting it on my domestic machine. Once I'm done I can put together the panes and do a binding.
I'm planning on going for the same grey as the background color because with the amount of pattern and colors in the quilt already it doesn't need anything else competing with what's there.

Today's tea is a Jasmine Green Milk Tea. I haven't had this brand before. It was one I ran across in the asian grocery store and decided to give it a try. It's very good. Adding milk kinda defuses the flavor of the tea so I imagine it would have to be brewed stronger to get the same richness. I swear I don't always buy teas from there but my favorite is Jasmine green tea, and the hint of orange tea from Petros would be my second favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment