Sunday, March 8, 2020

First Saturday Fiber Review

I went to the normal first Saturday fiber review at Fiberology Labs. It's been fun to go to this. She handles it like a club meeting. She talks about all the new stuff coming in and gives us a project for the month. We then have a show and tell of what we did last month and if we finished the project last month. There's also a schedule of what is going to happen for the month with special events and classes. Since she sells both fabric and yarn she does a different session for yarn a couple of weeks into the month. It's gotten so popular she's got to have two sessions for each.

For this month I had the heart coster I made from last month's project. I also had 6 months done on my temperature quilt and almost all my Homely Houseplants done. I have one left and it's ready to frame. We were given a panel fabric as our free fabric sample and a pattern. There were three different patterns of a drawstring bag, apron or placemats. I got the placemats. I'm thinking of using different fabric for the placemats and make a baby quilt out of the panels. I don't know if I will give it to my cousin who is about to have a baby or give it to Project Linus. I need to do it before I decide that.

For tea today I've got one from January. I had taken several photos of different places and teas and I haven't gotten to use them because of not posting enough. There is a new boba tea place near work. It's Tealicious and I love the place. I can get as much sweetener or as little as you like. Also, you can get as much ice as you like. The menu has a lot of choices. They have a few small snacks but mostly focus on the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment