Monday, September 19, 2022

Upcoming Quilt Show

I've been terrible posting things this year. My year has been hectic and I have done some sewing but not as much as I normally do. 

I do have an upcoming quilt show that I am planning to submit a quit into. Mom and I were browsing a random local magazine and found out about an Arts & Music Festival happening next weekend. It's called the Louie Bluie Festival, and they are going to have a quilt show there. Entries need to be submitted on 9/21 at the Quilt Patch in La Follette, TN. We are prepping out entries as we speak. The actual festival will be on 9/24. I am submitting the Fish Bowl quilt to the show, now if I can keep my cat off it. If you live in the area come by.

Tea Time!

I have several photos I've saved for my next tea entry. I am still picking just one. Last October I went to Ikea for the first time. It's about a 5-hour drive to the nearest Ikea so this was a special trip. I got one of their teas while I was there. I went through it so fast. I was terribly sad I only picked up one box. In my defense, I thought it was a cup at first, but wasn't mad. I have got back since and got this cute pot and more tea. The first tea I got was a rooibos. This time I got a green citrus tea. Both are really good and I do suggest picking some up. The last time I went they only had the green citrus tea and no other flavors. I also had to go to the food market area at the exit to find it.

I also bought a second basket while I was there because my cat took over the first one I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment