Monday, September 19, 2022

Brown Bag Mystery Quilt 2021- Double the Fun

 In 2021 I joined Karen Montgomery's Brown Bag Mystery quilt along. Karen will design an exclusive pattern and get with shops that participated in Sewposium in February to sell the bags. In the bags, your fabric is chosen but usually, they give you a hint at one of the fabrics. I joined through The Fiberology Lab. Then during Spring, the clues are sent out once a week. I am a bit of a procrastinator and did manage to finish piecing mine in Sept of 2021, but realized I never shared. My bag was black and white with a pop of color. I am very happy with my results. I do have borders to put on and quilting to do. It has joined the pile of quilts I need to quilt.


Tea Time!

This one is from a subscription service I had enrolled in for a short period of time called Plum Deluxe. I got these lovely teas from my monthly box in May. The French Tart Black Tea was very good. It was made for the box and seasonal, so you won't find it on the site but they have other wonderful teas to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment