Monday, September 19, 2022

Tula Pink's Butterfly Quilt Rainbow Edition


 Catching up on another fun project I am working on is Tula Pink's Butterfly Quilt. In April I got a copy of her new pattern book and have been working on this one in sections. I was going with a quilt along but sadly fell behind. I recently was laid off, so I hope to use this time when I'm not finding a job to catch up. I have photos of some of my sets by color. I went stash diving for the fabrics I am using. So they are different from the ones in the book.


   

Yellow

Reds/ Pinks

Purple

Oranges



Tea Time!


This one is a summer tea you may still find. It's a limited edition so it will most likely be gone by the end of the year. It is very yummy and tastes like what it is named after. It has a wonderful lemon-vanilla flavor and smell that is great with desserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment