Saturday, July 20, 2019

WIP Berry Box table runner

Fabric from Loose Threads
After I got the top completed from the east Tennessee shop hop blocks, instead of quilting one of the many projects I had, I decided to start a new project with some of the fabric I picked up. I had gone back to Atomic Fibers and picked up the Straight out of Line ruler and decided to use one of the patterns in their videos.

I used four fat quarters I picked up from Loose Threads in Harriman. I used a wood grain fabric and 3 Downton Abby fabrics as well as a grey Zen Chic fat quarter I had in my stash. I used the blocks to make a four patch surrounded by the wood grain. I am calling this one berry box since there are berries on some of the fabrics and the colors are very berry-like. I used a solid grey from my stash as a border and used the scraps to make a backing for it. Now all I have to do is quilt it. The only problem is all my basting pins are in other quilts right now. I need to get something quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment