Sunday, June 9, 2019

Terracotta Greenhouse and the Berry Patch

Front
Back
I was able to finish my Terracotta Greenhouse about mid-May. I took my final photos of the finished quilt several days later because I was waiting for nice weather. They still look a little over exposed in the photo with the light making it practically glow, but I am happy with how this quilt came out. 

I immediately started piecing the strawberry top. I used a bit of Fossil Fern in green from Benartex and the other fabrics I highlighted in my planning post. I had the top finished by memorial day. Then I had a majorly busy week with the rest of my life and planning a few social events. I had to put this top down for now because I have been commissioned for a wall hanging for a friends wedding. I am happy with the progress I've made on completing works this year though.

Today's tea is a fruity herbal the Strawberry Blush Rose. This is the last of my Tevania stash of this tea. I'm truly out after this. I will have to make some more of the blood orange iced tea from Harney and Sons next.

No comments:

Post a Comment