Monday, October 10, 2022

UFO's and finishing projects


I recently dug out another UFO, okay it was a tiny thing that got lost in a stack of fabric I had cut for bowl cozies. I had a goal of making 54 bowl cozies for a craft show and while I was sorting my fabric I found two Christmas mug rugs that got lost in the stack. All they needed was binding and they were done. 

These guys were made with scraps of Christmas fabric and two panel pieces from a mask panel I got at the end of 2020. They have been sitting unfinished for only two years. I decided to get the binding done on them before starting my bowl cozies. I got the binding done on them and a recent table runner I made then took them out to a local Einstien Bagels for a quick photo shoot.


After the photo shoot, I managed to make 37 of the bowl cozies for the show on Oct 8th and made the other 17 the day after. I am off to start quilting a few more table runners I have put together. I've got another craft show on Oct the 15th in Oliver springs for October Sky Festival. I hope to add a few pieces to the finished pile before then.


Tea Time!

This photo Is an old one. I have a bad habit of taking a bunch of photos for blog posts and forgetting if I used them or not, The tea is one I got at the local Asian grocery store. It's a Sencha blend. The cup was new when I took this photo and the whole thing matches the vibe since Halloween is approaching.



No comments:

Post a Comment