Monday, October 10, 2022

Louie Bluie Festival Quilt Show


I almost forgot to report on the Louie Bluie Festival Quilt Show. Mom and I had fun and both got third in our categories. The weather was a bit iffy going up there but it cleared out and was a great day to be outside. We got to visit the other vendors and plan on hopefully joining next year. We also got to hear some fabulous music. A band I hadn't heard in a while was there so I was thrilled to catch the, They're called Cutthroat Shamrock and they are a punk/bluegrass band with some Celtic influence. I know strange but they are good.

The quilt show had a good number of quilts and was in an indoor area. They also had a student art show that was fun to see. I'm going to try to include as many pictures of the quilt show as I can here.









No comments:

Post a Comment