Sunday, July 19, 2020

Stash Buster Mini Series SAL updates

I've missed a few months of updating. I've not stopped working. I finished the #miniseriessal by #guicyguice and #alisonglass. This was a learning experience but I don't think I will do that again. I made a small table topper with all the blocks.

I finished the stash diving mystery and participated in a few more. I did not get a final photo of two of the tops but I will have them up at a later date. I did also finish Jaybird Quilts Gravity quilt pattern. I've been calling it the Galaxy quilt. That one has been sent off to the quilter to be quilted. It's roughly queen plus and I do not have the ability to quilt it myself. I don't mind paying someone with a long arm machine to do it for me. I can't wait to have the finished quilt back.

When the shop that sold the Elmwood teas opened back up I went back to get some teas. I picked up this Bourbon black tea. It's an interesting rich tea. It's good to drink straight up or in cocktails.

No comments:

Post a Comment