Saturday, April 11, 2020

Mini Series Stitch Along.

We are about to enter week 4 of the Alison Glass and Guicy Guice mini-series stitch along. Week 1 was the log cabin block. Week 2 was the courthouse steps, and week 3 was the pineapple block. The patterns are so tiny but they are getting easier to stitch on such a scale. It's hard to tell from the photos, but I'm doing 4 1/2 inch blocks.




Last week I saw on Instagram where someone had done a spiral pattern with the pineapple block. I decided that was what I wanted. It took two days of work to make the block. The first day was mostly planning on where what went. I'm ready for the next block. I have the patterns for all the blocks and I can just start one, but I like seeing what everyone else is doing before I completely decide on mine. Plus I'm not 100% sure what's next.

No comments:

Post a Comment