Monday, December 30, 2019

2019 Quilting Recap

Looking back at what I finished this year, I feel I was very productive. I am very proud of what I accomplished for 2019. I made a top nine photo to post of my creations on Instagram that I was very proud of. I picked specifically only finished projects. I didn't want to include stuff that hasn't been quilted because they feel half done.
Top Nine Projects of 2019

For total projects I finished:
  1. A Rose for My Boyfriend
  2. Purple Cat convention Bag
  3. Tumbler Blocks Baby Quilt
  4. Focus Freeway Camera hanging
  5. Fruit Salad Quilt
  6. Terracotta Greenhouse
  7. Double Wedding Ring -wall hanging
  8. Lots of Hexie Tags and nerdy coasters
  9. 2019 Row By Row- Taste the Experience
  10. Berry Box table runner
  11. Candy Block and 9 Patch Christmas potholders
  12. Christmas Tree Table Runner and Star mug rug - this I just finished yesterday!




Happy New Year! I can't wait to begin the project list for next year.


No comments:

Post a Comment